Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pillars of the Earth

For those of you who live under a rock, Pillars of the Earth is the best book almost ever, my all-time favorite, and is now an 8-part miniseries on Starz.



We were initially assigned this 1000-page book as required reading our senior year of highschool, back in the good-ole days, and needless to say even all of the guys in our highschool read it in its entirety.



Starring Donald Sutherland amongst others - I think it officially starts in 3 days, however I have somehow already recorded the first two parts.  We added Starz for just $7.99 a month and can cancel anytime, so I suggest you do the same!!!  Don't miss it - even Jimmy is hooked and lined up to read the 2nd book, World without End, as soon as this is over...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know! If I had tv I would watch the series too. I wonder if it will come on netflix? LOVING the the new header too!

    ReplyDelete