Sunday, August 3, 2008

Welcome

Hello~

Welcome to my attempt to blog!! I have recently been inspired by Nick Olsen, who blogs for Domino, Allison Irvin, and Holland Sinrod, who are both 'expecting' and have lots to talk about!

Well, I don't necessarily know where this will take me, but I am pretty bad at keeping up with everyone, and now you can see what I do with my time instead! haha. Between school, applying to residency, and theoretically planning this upcoming wedding, I like to distract myself with projects around the house and for other people (much to Jimmy's dismay). And now, I am in Pensacola living with Kee and Fred for about 6 weeks, so I've got tons more time and new places to explore for fresh ideas.

Things on my list of things to do these few weeks:

1) turn in my application, due Sept 1 (boring.....)
2) go up to Charlotte and to Atlanta - visit Mary and to Charleston - celebrate with Laura!!!
3) make a lamp and/or an art piece for Allison's little bun for the nursery
4) play in Pensacola with Amelie and Emily
5) entertain myself with endless googling and playing with Piper
6) going to the beach in the early mornings with mom


Already got a head start with #5 and #6, kindof
So I got stung by a jellyfish, but Jimmy and Cover and I got away with a dog on the beach in the middle of the day, even with two beach patrols driving by.

No comments:

Post a Comment