Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sasha

You've seen her before, but - Sasha and I have been roommates for two years now, not for much longer!! Here she is helping me out with Jimmy, he can be a handful. Sasha helped pick out the next paint color for this room, as you can see here!

This weekend Sasha and I are going to Charleston to celebrate Laura's bachelorette-hood! We like to think that we are in charge of all of Laura's fun, and that she needs us for a good time! But, in all reality, she does actually need us. We will be creating all kinds of mischevious and devious little activities for our little bride! And all of her favorite goodies will be there.

So Sasha is now starting a rotation at Vanderbilt, where she plans to dominate in the field of dermatology. She was my wingman for the party last weekend, the only person except me under the age of thirty! She also is the grandmother of my pup, Piper. Here you can see her and Laura and I and Piper, Milly, Rudy, Buddy (now deceased!), Mason, Chatam, Sophie, Emma, Samson, and two others with no names.
So, in homage to this wonderful lady Sasha, I blog about her. In leiu of a thank-you note that I've already written, anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment